Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wursten Family Pictures

We went home last weekend to spend time with my family.  My brother in law Dave was there on leave before he deploys to Iraq, my mom's sisters were in town from PA and Letty was getting ready to head up to BYU-Idaho.  These conditions made it the perfect time for a family picture since we won't be all together for a while.  My wonderfully talented friend Brendi took the pictures.  It was a little chaotic with five little kids but they turned out so great, we love them.  We took pictures with Jason's family a few weeks ago too, so hopefully I will have those to post soon as well.

Mom with her sisters.

My sisters, we are always laughing and having fun and totally not posing.


Siblings.

The original family.

With spouses, minus kids.

How cute are my boys?

Got to have a jumping picture. 
Isn't my little sister Letty so beautiful?

It seems like my parents are too young to have this many grandkids.  

This was a difficult picture to take, but this one turned out cute.

Ollie looks so grown up to me here.

Everyone.

What we looked like when we weren't posing.

Another one with everyone.

Grandkids in the grass.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

gorgeous background, beautiful subjects & awesome photographer :) Those are so cute! Your family is very photogenic.

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

oh my gosh they turned out so cute!! I love the location! everyone looks so good.

Lori said...

Oh i love those! Ollie DOES look so grown up there, how crazy. It's nice when someone has a friend who actually takes great pictures. All too often I cringe and brace myself when i see the phrase "my friend took these pics for us", but those look so good!